The Gate

 A good tune to start with: We might even be falling in love - Victoria Monét

Your company on this route

My favourite quote from "Big Panda and Tiny Dragon" - James Norbury
It's the last Sunday of the month - March, the month I was born in. Yes, that makes me a Pisces - two fishes, two souls, two parts of Yin & Yang, balancing and supporting each other.

My dear friend water told me to stream into places today and put some words out together despite my extreme unwillingness to start the project. They say water flows, and fishes go with the flow. Here I, a thriving international student living in the UK, welcome you on board, on a journey to self-abundance

"What is our destination?" you may ask.
"Everywhere" I may answer.

Get on the boat and we will see what we will meet? Let yourself connect with the flows of water through the lens of Music, Fashion and Photography.

Let music lead the way (Background music: Belong in the Sun - ¿Téo?)

The lyrics I have been mumbling to

I'd like to call it something to distract me from the annoying noise of the bus engines that has been picking up my ears for a solid 10 minute since my earphones ran out of battery. Something that is always played in the background so the movie I am living in will make more sense. Something that speaks for my unformed limitless streams of thoughts. Something that leads the way.

Sit back, walk slower, do something with slow motions and of course, with some music in the background. Maybe grab my earphones, try my taste or just keep enjoying your own. On this boat, we allow the rhythms to be our streams. Because, once we let the rhythms flow in us, we allow ourselves to live different tales while freely exposed to a spectrum of emotions. All in all render our poetic journeys.

Let the photographs remark our memories

Me, the CD I loved and a plastic plant
This is a tweet I read somewhere on the Internet, a two side paradox:
  • 1/2 - Photographs are about what you see outside  yourself. Paintings are about what you see inside yourself.
  • 2/2 - What a photographer is doing in front of a  landscape is not that different than what a painter might  be doing in front of a landscape. A photograph is as  much a reflection of the photographer's inside as a  painting is a reflection of a painter's inside.
More or less, snaps reflect on our outlook to this journey, whether we enjoyed the day with lightnings and thunders or romanticized nights filled with fireflies painted sky.

Let the fits be our inspiration

Fits have given me such confidence boost and motivation to change for the better day by day. When you feel good in the fabric you like and you also love how you look with the fit, your day will be brightened from within because you learn to love yourself more.

My casual outfit for uni

So tell me where you want to go on this journey?

The journey would never be fulfilled without the support of you and I would love to see where you want us to go. 
Feel free to leave some comments or random thoughts on this blog and we will see.

Comments

  1. Cậu viết tiếng anh siêu dài

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tớ sẽ bổ sung tiếng Việt cậu nhé

      Delete
  2. Nhưng tớ đã đọc hết

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let the exercise takes care of us

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your view on photography. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I just want to share more about the perks of photography <3

      Delete
  6. I like your style. Can you post more about fashion, and maybe how it shapes your personality?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 thank you. Of course I am eager to share about my fashion choice

      Delete
  7. Can't wait to see Handsome Huy and more of his amazing fits through this blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD I am forever grateful for my fan <3

      Delete
  8. You are my outfit inspo cant wait for more <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the quote from "Big Panda and Tiny Dragon". Actually what we remembered about the journey is not where we have gone, or how we have reached there but the experiences we have shared together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In essence, we should be grateful for anything, but it is the one who help us realize that is the most important! sometimes, it's ourselves!

      Delete
  10. Thử thách outfit colorful coi sao 🤭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linh Sunny vẫn luôn là 1 nguồn cảm hứng bất tận <3

      Delete
  11. めっちゃ面白かったですね。インスタ交換できますか?

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's been a while since the last time I took photo of things on my way flowing. Thanks for reminding me 🍦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget to live the moments and store them in your heart as well <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts